No Compromise - No Extra Cost To You
What we do
Use the FSC® logo to promote your commitment to the environment and ethical sourcing...
Peter Scott Printers were awarded FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) certification in 2010 and are actively encouraging our clients to use the FSC® logo on their printed literature.
- Using an FSC® Certified printer and user of approved paper and board is an effective way to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability. Many companies are increasingly specifying FSC® Papers as their pledge to a greener world.Why don't you?
- The FSC® 'Tick-tree' logo is probably the most widely recognised brand.
- FSC® Certified Paper tells you exactly what you need to know; that the recycled or virgin fibre content of the paper comes from sources that meet FSC® international standards.
- FSC® certification is widely accepted to be the most stringent. Unlike other schemes, the emphasis is on tracking fibre all the way from the forest to the end use, so the user can be certain of the fibre's origins.
- This is why FSC® is the only certification system supported by environmental organisations such as the World Wildlife Fund, Rain Forest Alliance, Greenpeace, Woodland Trust and Friends of the Earth.
- It provides independent assurance to customers wishing to buy ethical products.
- Great for organisations who have official/committed CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policies.
- It makes sense for clients to promote the fact that they are sourcing their printed literature with a commitment to the environment. It's a good marketing tool with no compromise to quality or extra cost.
Contact us NOW to find out how to get the FSC® logo on your next print job.